Automatic bilge pumps with Built-in switch. Removal of the motor
cartridge allows for easy cleaning of the strainer and impeller in
the event that the pump becomes clogged with debris. Electric
Submersible Pumps are by far the most popular type of electric
Bilge Pumps, submersibles give very high outputs, are cost
effective, have low amp draw and are easy to install. Bilge pumps
are designed to exhaust standing water only. They are not intended
to prevent rapid accumulation of on-board water due to rough
weather, hull damage, and/or other unsafe navigational conditions.
- All-in-one pump & switch – No float switch required
- Pump turns on when water level rises & shuts off when water is
- Water cooled motors for long life, with anti airlock design and
moisture tight seals.
- Output: Up to 1100gallons/hour, Max. recommended discharge head
- Heavy duty motors with stainless steel shafts and tough
- Includes comprehensive user manual with installation instructions
and wiring diagram
- Snap-off strainer for easy cleaning
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4″) bore hose.
- Totally submersible and ignition protected.
- Compact pump for smaller vessels.
- Tough plastic body.
- Limited one year warranty
- Can be used with switch panel for manual override